WELCOME TO EPIC SYSTEMS
We Lead With Innovation
Epic Systems Inc. has been delivering premier IT solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and private sector corporations since 2005. As a certified 8(a) and woman-owned small business in the Washington, DC, area, Epic provides a variety of high-end consulting services.
Whether your organization requires onsite or remote assistance, Epic will provide you professional services using the latest technology.
We will reduce your costs, increase your productivity and improve the return on your IT investment.
The Epic Difference
Epic is a proven small business with a proven capacity to deliver technological innovation and to integrate best-in-class solutions for the federal government. Check out our government scorecard (CPARS): We have an excellent performance rating and are considered a trusted partner by many satisfied clients. We pride ourselves in solving our clients’ issues through innovation.
What else sets us apart from our competitors? Epic has more than 20 years of industry experience. We offer unparalleled technical expertise and experience in building private cloud programs using Redhat virtualization as well as automations using Ansible. We also have extensive knowledge in data mining techniques that improve efficiency in enterprise performance management.
Epic works closely with clients to determine and handle your IT needs:
- Information Systems
- Enterprise Solutions
- Custom Web Development
- Systems Integration
- A simplified and shortened acquisition procedure
- A shorter decision cycle, often reduced to a matter of days
- Lower administrative costs
- The best value, as the agency can negotiate pricing directly with the subcontractor
- Credit for promoting small business participation within the SBA
- A contract can be started based just on a simple high-level statement of work
- Reassurance from the SBA based on annual reviews that the certified business is viable and strong
- Enterprise service bus (ESB), architecture, design, delivery, and support of application integration(s) using commercial off-the-shelf products and custom Java-based micro service.
- DevOps and DevSecOps that allow us to leverage agile methodology to increase the culture of collaboration between development and operations teams. We develop CI/CD pipelines and incorporate security into these pipelines.
- ERP expertise providing core development, support, and integration in systems that manage core enterprise business processes. We are experts at integrating SAP within heterogeneous environments.
- Predictive and Advanced Business Analytics and Data Science/AI. We build custom dashboards offering insights into KPI trends and SLA performance. We help clients select and build data science solutions.
- Big Data Technologies. We build and develop big data solutions. We can handle high-volume, high-velocity and differently formatted data. Our advanced analytics on big data unlock operational and strategic impacts.
- Staff Augmentation. We can provide a full spectrum of technical professionals with expertise in niche technologies and diverse skill sets.
We want you to know the benefits of having IT systems and business processes that perform at their epic best – from planning, development, and integration to security, management, and support.
Specific areas of expertise include enterprise systems development and modernization of legacy systems, business intelligence, analytics and data science cybersecurity management, program management and cloud transformation.
The Benefits of Partnering with an 8(a) Certified Contractor
As enacted by Congress, the Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Sole Source vehicle enables agencies to establish direct buy contracts with certified contractors. There are several benefits to using an 8(a) business to complete government projects:
The SBA certifies disadvantaged businesses for nine years. Epic’s SBA 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) certifications are both valid through March 2025.
Epic’s Core Competencies
At Epic, our team’s core competencies are deep: