- Design, plan and improve the process for research and development projects by performing data analysis using python
- Develop and/or apply statistical theories, methods, and software.
- Summarize and interpret data into tabular and graphical formats
- Recommend and support process improvement initiatives by developing and implementing Business Intelligence (BI) application
- Develop and support business processes automation
- Engage with data requesters and end-users to understand and translate business requirements into reporting applications and appropriate database queries
- Plan and execute safety data extraction and process based on database knowledge and business requirements
- Provide analytic outputs for risk assessments, safety reporting, and signal detection
Location: Herndon, VA 20170
Hours per week: 40 Hours/ 5 Days
Job Posted on: 02-05-2021
Minimum Requirements: Bachelors in Computer Science or Info Tech or Engg (any) + 2 years of experience as Computer Software professional.
Vacancies Available: 03