Work Location: Dulles, VA
Epic Systems is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Epic is seeking a Business Process Consultant to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
• Lead & collaborate with customers in their efforts to take advantage of the ServiceNow platform to improve their ITIL, CSM, and ITSM processes
• Be a key member of an overall engagement team focused on delivering customer outcomes
• Lead customer design workshops
• Guiding customers in defining and refining business requirement for functional aspects of the solution
• Drafting user stories, their acceptance criteria, testing strategy and knowledge transfer while supporting customers in reviewing and approving them
• Managing and communicating ITSM process and business requirements to the delivery team to ensure that the proposed solutions meet customer expectations
• Contribute towards continuous improvement of leading practices
• Growing and mentoring other members of ServiceNow and the partner ecosystem
• Must be able to obtain DHS program suitability prior to starting employment at the Public Trust level
• Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
• 12+ years of directly relevant experience
• 8+ years of experience with the ServiceNow platform supporting CSM, ITSM, and ITIL process flow development and tuning
• Demonstrated experience with the ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) Module
• Significant consulting experience within complex, global organizations with the ability to influence and consult in an ITIL / CSM / ITSM Services environment.
• Experience in defining and deploying future-state CSM, ITSM, and ITIL processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process, and technology perspective
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience in analyzing and recommending both CSM and ITSM strategies based on business priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude and experience working with diverse team
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with an aptitude and passion for learning new technologies
• Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform, including development of customizations beyond out-of-box
• Strong documentation and technical writing experience.
• Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) knowledge and experience
• Experience with collaboration tools including MS Teams, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint, Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Confluence, and Atlassian Jira Align
• DoD 8570 IAM Level II certification required.
• ServiceNow CSM and ITSM certifications
• Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) or Information System Security Architect Professional (ISSAP) certification desired.
Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Information Security, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline is required. (Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.)