Active Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
Epic Systems is supporting a proprietary customer contract. Epic Systems is delivering technical support to customer management and providing technical services to enable customer mission accomplishment. In support of the customer’s strategic direction, Epic Systems is looking for individuals with junior level ServiceNow Developer experience to support customer environment operations. The ServiceNow Developer is a technical resource possessing ServiceNow administration capability and able to design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services. The ServiceNow Application Developer has a software development background in addition to ServiceNow System Administration, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow, and Application Creation in ServiceNow.
• Assists with the technical design for architecture, responsible for overall code quality ensuring a highly available and recoverable environment
• Assist with the design, prototype, implement, test, and deploy business rules and technical solutions
• Develop custom integration components and integrate legacy systems with platform using mid-server and other relevant technologies
• Document, maintain and update policies, procedures and controls for the platform operation and software development life cycle while promoting agile development.
• Assist ServiceNow System Administrators with incident resolution, as needed
• Designs and develops new ServiceNow applications and services
• Assist ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating release level of effort
• Active Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
• Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in ServiceNow development
• Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
• ServiceNow System Administration
• Experience with gathering requirements, database design schemas, and data modeling
• Minimum 2+ Years’ experience with ServiceNow development
• Minimum 2+ Years’ experience of developing a custom service portal
• Minimum 4+ Years of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
• 8+ years of software development experience required.
• Experience with process and solution integration, workflow design/configuration, and reporting
• Experience with LDAP Integration, ServiceNow Development APIs, and diagnosing performance related issues
Experience supporting Intelligence, DoD, or DHS Customers Experience with process development and deployment Web Service Integration (API Web Services) experience Single Sign-on configuration and administration SQL Experience Application Experience: ITx, HR, ITOM, ITBM, CSM, Security, Asset Management (HAM/SAM), PPM a Plus, Platform/Integration, Portal/UI, GRC
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
Certified ITIL Foundation v4 Certified or willing to complete one year from hire
DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level I
Dulles, VA after Covid restrictions are lifted.